- Cook Rigatoni pasta according to package, drain and return to pan
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream
- Spoon half of pasta mixture into lightly greased 3 quart baking dish
- In a small bowl combine eggs, Ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, & parsley.
- Spread over pasta.
- Top with remaining pasta mixture;sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Life is beautiful whether you're soaking in sunshine or caught in a thunderstorm. I take the beauty of life for granted too often. I have a supportive husband who I don't want to live life without, a beautiful son who is always reminding me of the simple things that really matter, and an independent daughter who is teaching me to throw schedules out the window and live in the moment. My day is made when free samples fill my mailbox. I love discovering a new product and sharing it with others. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and will share your stories with me as well.