- Cook Rigatoni pasta according to package, drain and return to pan
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream
- Spoon half of pasta mixture into lightly greased 3 quart baking dish
- In a small bowl combine eggs, Ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, & parsley.
- Spread over pasta.
- Top with remaining pasta mixture;sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Life is beautiful whether you're soaking in sunshine or caught in a thunderstorm. I take the beauty of life for granted too often. I have a supportive husband who I don't want to live life without, a beautiful son who is always reminding me of the simple things that really matter, and an independent daughter who is teaching me to throw schedules out the window and live in the moment. My day is made when free samples fill my mailbox. I love discovering a new product and sharing it with others. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and will share your stories with me as well.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Monday, October 8, 2012
Several months ago, I saw a pizza dough recipe on my all time favorite blog, Moneysavingmom.com and I decided that if Crystal said it was easy and delicious, then it just had to be. And the bonus was that the dough could be frozen which makes it even better!
After the first try, the entire family agreed that this recipe was a winner. My favorite part is that it's super easy, cheap to make, and I know what ingredients are going into the dough. The best part about switching over to homemade pizza is that I can't remember the last time I called Papa John's or Dominos.
Freezer-Friendly Homemade Pizza Dough
- 2 cups warm water (105 to 115 degrees F.)
- 2 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 Tablespoons oil (vegetable, Canola, or olive oil)
- 5 cups flour (can use all whole-wheat, half white/half whole-wheat, or all white)
I keep it really simple and use spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce (whatever is on sale). One of these days I'll master my own homemade pizza sauce but until then, store bought works just fine. Our all time favorite pizza toppings are black olives and bacon!