- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving at least 1 inch overhang on all sides.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown sugar until moistened. Let cool slightly. Off heat, whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in almonds.
- Scrape batter into baking pan, smoothing top with spatula. Scatter raspberries over batter. Bake until blondies are set in center, about 30-40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Grasping overhanging foil on opposite sides of pan, lift out blondies and place on cutting board. Cut into 16 squares and serve.