Life is beautiful whether you're soaking in sunshine or caught in a thunderstorm. I take the beauty of life for granted too often. I have a supportive husband who I don't want to live life without, a beautiful son who is always reminding me of the simple things that really matter, and an independent daughter who is teaching me to throw schedules out the window and live in the moment. My day is made when free samples fill my mailbox. I love discovering a new product and sharing it with others. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and will share your stories with me as well.
Monday, February 28, 2011
|$11.98 for these items including the ECB's.|
- Purex Complete Crystals Softener are 92% natural, not oil based like other liquid fabric softeners, so instead of coating fabrics with oil, they work by penetrating the fabric and infusing fibers with freshness that lasts for weeks, not days.
- Using Purex Complete Crystals Softener instead of traditional liquid softeners will help your towels stay fresh and absorbent because it doesn't have the oily coating that inhibits the towels' ability to absorb moisture.
- Purex Complete Crystals Softener is the FIRST major fabric softener that is 100% safe to use on children's sleepwear as it does not impair with the flame retardant qualities.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
|The last photo taken of Mom, Mike, and me.|
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
|Total cost $6.90 for these items when you factor in the ECB's I got back.|
Monday, February 14, 2011
1 c. water
1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
|Reeses Pieces missing since I dropped those off at Mike's work...his favorite candy!|
|Not really sure what happened to this photo...|
- 2 Boxes of Mini Shredded Wheat Touch of Fruit in the Middle
- 1 Box Special K MultiGrain Oat & Honey
- 1 Box Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- 2 Boxes of PopTarts
- 2 Boxes of Finish GelPacs Dishwashing Detergent
- 3 Tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
- 2 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
- 1 packet of Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Bottle Ortega Taco Sauce
- 1 can of Organic Refried Beans
Thursday, February 3, 2011
My next big goal is to be better about menu planning. With Ty only being 7 months old and only eating baby food, I don't feel the need to have a healthy menu planned every day of the week. Mike and I have a lot of "You're on Your Own Nights" when it comes to supper. Once I start menu planning and get better at my grocery shopping, I'm sure we will see a difference in our budget and I'll be able to shoot for the $40 a week mark.
What are you ideas for better budgeting, grocery shopping, and menu planning? Have you been able to stick with a budget?
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
|These items cost me a total of $4.92 with ECB's received.|
- Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dish Soap
- Olay Total Effects Body Wash
- Olay Complete Moisturizer
- Herbal Essences Mousse
- Herbal Essences Shampoo
- Bag of Combos - these weren't on sale but I had a $1 coupon print out at the kiosk and it turned into a pregnancy craving.