- A medium orange has 3 grams of fiber, a day's worth of Vitamin C and other nutrients
- Pick oranges that feel firm and heavy for their size. They don't have to be all orange, a little green on the peel will be ok.
- Navel oranges are best for snacking and juicing
- Blood oranges are beautiful in salads with their dramatic red interior
- Clementines oranges are small and easy to peel
- Mandarin oranges are just right for an after lunch treat
Life is beautiful whether you're soaking in sunshine or caught in a thunderstorm. I take the beauty of life for granted too often. I have a supportive husband who I don't want to live life without, a beautiful son who is always reminding me of the simple things that really matter, and an independent daughter who is teaching me to throw schedules out the window and live in the moment. My day is made when free samples fill my mailbox. I love discovering a new product and sharing it with others. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and will share your stories with me as well.